Wednesday, April 23, 2008

unemployed life is totally different
can sleep late, wake up late!
haha


good things for this week:
is that i had showed cmpb my signed napfa cert
so my enlistment date should change
so i can go genting on june with my relatives!
someone had return me my ic using an envelope!

but dunno whether has it been misued during the days i had lost it
best of all, my bro lending me his car from 30th april to 5th may!


the onli sad thing so far about this week is that:

ok. its suppose to be celebrating this goal
nothing wrong BUT.....

own goal by Riise.
OMG, wad the heck is he doing?
its 4mins plus into the added time
and the added time is onli 4mins
so it means the match should end when the ball is being cleared
but dunno wad this riise is doing
the ball is flying so low, like few cm above the ground
AND HE USE HIS HEAD TO CLEAR WHEN HE JUS NEED TO KICK IT AWAY!

*FAINT*

No comments: